Zero Gravity Fitness is a privately owned personal training facility located in Claremont CA. specializing in One on One and Online training Programs tailored to fit each individuals level of fitness and goals. Our goal is to inspire our clients to achieve optimal physical fitness, reduce injuries, and maximize self esteem. We accomplish this by providing a private atmosphere where customers feel comfortable starting or continuing a fitness program. Get in the best shape you can be in!
- Athletes looking to improve performance
- Post rehabilitative clients wanting to continue on their way towards recovery.
- Pre and Post natal mothers looking for a safe way to stay in shape.
- We specialize in getting women in their best shape ever to perform in Bikini competitions. Our bikini models have won many competitions, including in the Mr. Olympia, and receiving their PRO Cards.
- Senior eager to stay active and mobile
- Middle aged people whom, at turning point in their lives, are striving to stay healthy.
- Young people attempting to achieve a healthy lifestyle and/or improve their flexibility.
- Fun and high energy Bootcamps!
As Personal trainers, we will help you define and attain your goals by putting together a program designed just for you and your lifestyle. Our sessions combine strength training and cardio training to maximize results. Nutritional advice is available with all personal training packages.
MEET THE COACHES
Head Coach Ryan Bentson: Ryan Has been Bodybuilding and Training for 15 years. He earned his Pro Card at the age of 19 and has produced several other Pro’s in his career.
IFBB Pro Taylor Bentson: Married to Ryan Bentson, She has been a Bikini competitor for 7 years, turned Pro in 2011 and a 7x NPC Overall Champion, 2X Olympian Athlete and 1st place Champion of the 2014 Iron Games Pro.
Ryan has built an Empire in the Fitness Industry with now one of the Largest competitive teams in the Nation.